I have never been a carrot person, but Misfits send me more carrots
than I cared for, so what to do? I decide to find a clean carrot soup recipe.
There’s really nothing to this soup, it’s just garlic, onions, some spices, the carrots, and tahini. I was not expecting for it to be so good! This might now be one of my favorite soups. I get so happy when these little surprises happen 
Now let’s talk about the tahini sauce... Delicious!!! I want to bathe in it!!!! I am already thinking of all the meals I can possibly make and incorporate this tahini sauce. If you appreciate middle eastern flavors, you might really enjoy this.
I followed this recipe from

Cooking Light
to the T, except I used coconut oil instead of olive oil, and I think I doubled, or tripled the garlic Tahini Carrot Soup: https://www.cookinglight.com/.../tahini-carrot-soup...
Tahini Sauce: https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/tahini-sauce


No comments:
Post a Comment